Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kyle & Presilla (It's a hot one!)

This is a wedding I shot this past Saturday at Monteleone Meadows. Now, I seldom turn a wedding around this fast but on Sunday my plans were to avoid the heat by sitting on the couch watching Mad Men season 2 and/or The Office. Instead, I decided to avoid the heat by sitting on the couch, editing photos while watcing Mad Men season 2 and/or The Office :)

Kyle and Presilla, you guys were so great, thank you for your kindness and your toughing it out through the heat (104 at least). Other than melting a little bit :) Joel and I had a great time with you guys and I hope you enjoy the pics!























3 comments:

Jacob Mariano said...

Nice job buddy. You got some good solid shots. Did you get a faster lens i.e. 50 1.4 or 1.2 or 35 1.4? Or have you had one of those for awhile. I like the photos, keep it up and lets shoot sometime. Kudos on the turn around!

Kenny Grill said...

Thanks, man! I got a 24 1.4 a few months back. I like it but I think I'm going to get the 50 1.2 next (less distortion). I appreciate your encouragement! I'll hit you up soon!

Unknown said...

Hey Kenny!
Wow! your Pictures are so amazing! I Love them!