Thursday, June 25, 2009

"The City of Angels"

Last week my uncle, Corey, and I went on a little "free shoot" around downtown LA. It was a blast! We even discovered awesome little secrets. For example, if you go into LA City Hall (you'll have to go through security, but no biggie) take the "express" elevator to the 22nd floor. Get out, head right and you'll immediately see another elevator, take it to the 26th floor. Once on the 26th floor, take the beautiful stairway to the 27th floor, on which is located an amazing banquet room. Exit to the balcony, and there you have it... 360 degree view of Los Angeles from 27 stories up.

I can't wait to go back again soon... and hopefully on a little more clear of a day. Enjoy the pics and I'll see you soon!









And here it is... like I said I wish it was a little clearer but I'll be back soon :)

No comments: