Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bellingham, Wa

A couple weeks ago two awesome people got married, Casey and Danny. Bri and I journeyed up to Washington to join in the celebration. Their wedding was in Bellingham, which is a quaint little town about 100 miles north of Seattle. We enjoyed a little wine tasting, coloring on our dinner table, and the beautiful ceremony. I didn't take too many pics but liked a lot of the ones I did take. So, please enjoy this large post :)

P.S. the pic of me was shot by Brizzle. She's got skills :)



















5 comments:

Lightning said...

Sweet pics, son! Only way to make them better would be to put me in some. But what are you gonna do...

Kenny Grill said...

Don't worry... in the next post I have plenty of you! :)

Jacob Mariano said...

Nice shots bro. I'd love to make it up to WA for a shoot someday. We have a wedding in the Bay Area in Oct. so I guess we're working our way up.

Kenny Grill said...

Thanks, man! Yeah, it's a beautiful area... I actually had no expectation so when I got there I was thoroughly stoked. The Bay Area should be a lot of fun though, and nice shooting conditions. But if you ever do get a shoot way up north let me know, I'll be sure to tag along... you know, hold a reflecter or something :)

Anonymous said...

um, hi! that's where i live now! small world kennyg... :)
-cass