Monday, May 4, 2009

A week in the making, but I am now proud to release my "new" blog! If you look up [or scroll, if you have a really small display :) ] you will notice the new header. Which has links to my twitter, soon to be facebook, flickr (for those other photographers out there), and email. This header will continually be refined over the next month, so make sure to glance at it every now and then. Also, I hope you've met the new post-header, he's friendly, and you will be seeing a lot of him, as I make sure to post at a more frequent rate (like mentioned in recent post). And finally, below is my new kennygrill logo. Well, I hope everyone enjoys all the changes, because change is good, and it looks a whole lot better then kennygrill.blogspot version 1.0 :) Have a great Monday, and make sure to keep checking in this week, because I have much to post!

No comments: