Friday, March 20, 2009

Lamest Photo Shoot Ever :)

So, here's the story.... this past Saturday I purchased a car I've wanted for a LONG time (as i mentioned in a previous post). I would consider the MINI Cooper S one of my 'dream' cars, and now I own it! :) I feel like i'm 16 again. You know when you want to drive anywhere and everywhere just 'cause.... that's me. To add to the story, Joel, happened to get the same car (different color) this past Monday! He's also always loved the Cooper and recently had a blow out with his Scion xB that caused a lot of damage and he decided it was time to move on. The result was an incredibly lame photo shoot last night that had me questioning my 'coolness' :) Anywho, the photos you are about to see are lame and considerably 'gay'. Please use discretion when viewing.



No comments: