Friday, October 23, 2009

Rancho Community Church

I have the privilege of shooting a bunch of stuff for Rancho Community. If you aren't familiar with them, it's a large church in Temecula that does some pretty awesome work in the community. I've personally never seen a church give back SO much. It's awesome.

Anywho, you may have seen the shots I took during their services last month, well now I'm on to shooting the entire staff. Which to be frank is quite a task. Solely because the size of the staff. But honestly, I'm having a GREAT time and meeting MANY cool people. So here's a few from a few weeks back and there will be MANY more coming soon! :)







This is a legit staring contest... it got pretty intense, but I think Melinda won :)



2 comments:

Lightning said...

How can they be having a staring contest with old school wrestling on the computer? Is that the Hulkster? Poorly played. Oh well. Good pics!

Kenny Grill said...

Close... Noche Libre. It makes the staring contest THAT much harder :)