Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great weekend!

As I mentioned in my previous post this past weekend I was in Yosemite for my bday. It was perfect. i couldn't have had a better time! Everything from the adventure up, to the journey down was great. MANY pics will be posted this week. Including, shots I got of the two bears we saw while there! Yep, that's right... BEARS. I was so excited to see them and it was really the perfect end to a great trip.

Also, I have another bit of news.... I got a 5d!! !!! !! !!!! Brizzle surprised the friggin crap out of me and got me one for my birthday and gave it to me the night before we left. I was in disbelief to say the least, and cannot be thankful enough. And thank you Colin "bad-bee" with the assist. :)

So, keep your eye out this week because I'm pretty stoked on my first pics taken with my new baby.

No comments: